Monday, September 2, 2013






The catfighting world has a lot of people doing many different great things. Here is a producer who continues to grow a company out of what he loves! Enjoy!


1. So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit? 
Greetings and thanks for the opportunity.   My favorite food is without a doubt Pizza.   My favorite sports team is those lovable losers the Chicago Cubs.   Favorite place to visit?  I'm a country boy and don't travel much.  :)

2. How did you get started in producing female fight material?
I've been a fan of the industry since I was 14 or 15 years old.  (I'm going on 34 years of age now).   I think the biggest thing for me that really motivated me was that the stuff I grew up watching on TV was just so incredibly predictable.  I've always loved female wrestling, always found it sexy, and truly feel that in time the girls can outsell the guys. 

3. What's the hardest thing to deal with as a producer?
Females.  :)   As of this moment I'm still very small.   Most of the ladies that work with us don't see and feel the vision as I do.   Most of the ladies we try to recruit see that we are not a Hollywood production and that we are shooting out of our apartment.  
We get a lot of flakes.  We get a lot of girls who say they will do something and then don't.  It's going to be a long road and it's going to be a continual weeding out process until we find the right ladies. 

Of course I could go hog wild and try to get tons of investment, but I feel like if I do my job everyday, answer every email, and keep busting my butt, good things are bound to happen and the ladies that stick with me will obviously be the main beneficiaries of all of that. 

4. What are some wild scenarios you have filmed? Ones that you could not film?
We have done primarily real (competitive) female vs female wrestling.  We have done some female vs female scripted matches and we have done some male vs female competitive and scripted as well though not as much.   Nothing that we really couldn't film at this point.  No extremely wild scenarios just yet.  We just activated the headscissors as of Episode 36 and we had some real hairpulling in Episode 22.  Lots of matches that were supposed to happen that didn't, but I imagine every producer goes through that.

5.  Do you film fight material that is not for release (private fights)?
No, that just seems like a waste of time and money to me personally. 
6. What is your favorite part of a catfight?

We film real female vs female wrestling matches at the FWC, and on rare occasions, maybe a bit more as we go along, we will incorporate some more hairpulling.  As for a catfight, the best part for me, is the girl I like the most winning.  Most of the ladies who tend to get into real catfights are generally very ugly (in my not so humble opinion) so it kinda ruined the interest for me as the years went on.

Of course, the main thing, is dividing reality from fantasy.  The hottest fights are watching those we know go at it, however, most of us with a pulse and heart could never let them go at it for real without breaking it up.  Genuine concern is one factor and social stigma the second. It's a fetish I've still never been able to crack, even after all my years of writing at the Catfight Report and covering the industry inside and out.
If I had to pick a singular part I love the most, in a catfight or wrestling, it is without a doubt a dominating, finishing schoolgirl pin of some sort, though that rarely happens in a catfight.
7. What is the wildest fight ever proposed to you?
Still waiting for that wild proposal.  None that have knocked my socks off that I can speak of openly.
8. What would be your dream video to shoot?
I have a lot of them.  I want to intermingle our girls with female celebrities and model types with large followings.  But, for fun, to pick one, I would like for Maryse (formerly of the WWE) to take on my real life girlfriend Monroe Jamison in a best of 7 fall real female vs female competitive matchup.   If Grassland is helping sponsoring it, maybe we can throw in some hairpulling.  :)

9. Anything else you would like to add?
Come on over and support real female wrestling.  We are the only company I currently know of that has an ongoing storyline that the fans can influence by purchasing custom matches.  They throw rocks in my story plans all the time.  That's fine with me and that's what makes it fun. Personally, I'm working my ass off.  Investment drives matches.   Investment also drives expansion.  Want to see more real female vs female competitive wrestling?   Want to see your favorite girl in the world vs one of our girls?   Want to buy photosets?   Want to Skype with the girls?  Come hither.

10. Is this your career or a hobby?
This isn't no hobby for me.  I'm going for it sink or swim.   I'm looking to be the best and I'm looking to work with the best.  I don't mind a slow crawl.  But, I'm also not afraid to take great big risks. 
Links to us:
Sign up for our affiliate program before you post this so you can make 20 percent recurring monthly off any sales generated from this interview:  
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/webmasters
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/femalewrestlingchannel
Keep up with our Updates:  (Yahoo Group)
http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com/newsletter
Thanks for the opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment